Islander Solid Mahogany Ukulele Concert size
Islander Ukuleles are made by Kanile'a which means "joyful sound" in Hawaiian.
• All solid Mahogany front, back and sides
• Tortoise binding on the front of 'ukulele
• Abalone Rosette around sound hole
• 19 Silver-Nickel Frets
• Abalone Fret position Marks at 3rd, 5th,7th,10th and 12th frets
• Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge with nickel fret wire
• Black Bridge Pins
• Mahogany neck
• Satin Finish
• NuBone nut and saddle
• Chrome Geared Tuners with Black Buttons (14:1 turning ratio)
• PREMIUM AQUILA CORDE NYLGUT STRINGS
Total frets: 14 frets to the body and 18 frets total
Each one is set up in our shop to maximize sound & playability.